Woodin and GFA Announce Partnership
Pan African textile and fashion brand Woodin and the Ghana Football Association (GFA) announce their partnership today 30 April 2021. This collaboration comes at a time when both brands have been heavily impacted by COVID-19.
Woodin’s partnership with GFA gives all fashionista Ghanaians the platform and vivacity to dress up once again. Both brands inspire diversity and passion. As the Official Textile Partner of the GFA Woodin will provide the following items to the GFA:
– 1,200 yards customized Woodin print to be used by the GFA as official Friday wear.
– Sports leisurewear comprising of 490 pieces each of polo shirts, joggers, bomber jackets and 390 pieces of baseball caps, all designed with a touch of Woodin print for the following groups of people:
– The Premier league – Technical teams and Coaches
– The Women’s league – Technical teams & Coaches
– The Senior National Black Stars – Players, Technical team and Coaches. Total sponsorship value is Ghc250, 000
Woodin and GFA are driven by passion and GFA shares Woodin’s commitment of focusing on all things that unite Africa. To this end, Woodin will be launching its ‘‘Passion meets Fashion’’ brand activations across all its retail shops.in Ghana in the coming month.
According to the Marketing Manager for Woodin, Georgina Mensah, Ghanaians are passionate about football and like to look fashionable for every occasion, including football. Hence the need to give Ghanaians something to wear and to be passionate about. That is Woodin inspired sports leisurewear.